Via the one touch app SSh On/Off from the Admin Tools folder on the Homescreen you can start the SSh service to shell directly into the Pwnix chroot Environment.
- From Homescreen: open Admin Tools folder in bottom right
- From the Admin Tools folder: tap the SSh On/Off icon to open the app
- Confirm Terminal Emulator opens and echo's the system's IP
To disable the SSh service simply launch the one touch app SSh On/Off again.
Connecting to the device via SSH
Requirements: SSh Service started on Device, Host machine on the same network
- Open a shell on the host machine
- Enter the password (default: pwnplug8000)
$ ssh [email protected]<IP-OF-DEVICE>
Having issues with your ssh connection? See Troubleshooting.