Local Web UI
AOPP devices with the Pwnix Environment installed can be configured from a local web UI. This service is not running by default and must be enabled.
- From the Homescreen tap the Admin Tools folder
- Tap the Pwnie UI On/Off app icon
- Confirm terminal emulator echos:
Starting nginx: nginx. [!] Done
To disable the UI, simply launch the Pwnie UI On/Off application again.
Logging into UI
After enabling the UI you can now browse to it.
Note: connection must be made via HTTPS
From a browser on the AOPP device:
From a device on the same local network:
Note: you will be warned about an non-private https connection.
This is expected, proceed:
- Click Advanced on the warning from your browser
- Click Proceed
- Log into UI with default:
For information about using the UI see Local Web UI: Usage.